Saturday, September 15, 2007

conversation with Mr.X - Living for NOW and AS IS.

Today, I happen to meet with Mr.X. I prefer to call him Mr.X, because he feel he has an Identity crisis. (Who on earth hasn't come across this Identity Crisis in their life?).

In real sense, I used to meet him almost everyday for past month, but today I came to know that I wasn't meeting his TRUE self but per him it was his projected image.How many of us have guts to accept this fact that we most of the times project our images to other than our true self?. (Hence, Readers are requested to treat this meeting of mine as FIRST MEETING).

We happened to meet on a usual place where we have coffee. Normally, 'a lot can happen over a coffee' .

He is usually looks dull, even for a joke he usually manages to smile a little. I would say, todays meeting with him helped me to know some area of myself as well.

I must admit that he has guts to accept things that is happening in his part of world.How many times do I have accepted things AS IS?. He was emphasising more on "Living NOW".

'Living for NOW' is a good concept per se.But how one can practice it?. we are entangled with 'our own school of thoughts' based on the information/data we collect from various souces, we tend to be judgemental about anything and everything we come across.

We feel analysing each and every event/situation would redeem us from the misery/impending danger we feel we might face. We believe in "cause and effect" theory of KARMA,which always carries our PAST with us.

Who on earth can tell this "PAST is past, past is dead, dead is buried and lets move on with LIFE". But Mr.X was telling me that he lives neither in the past nor in future, but each moment of NOW. He also admitted that its not everytime he could succeed. what you say? Do you want me to believe him? do you believe him?.

When asked about techniques he uses, he says "detach yourself" from everything. See things from outside. don't you feel all this words well said than done. How do one detach from everything?. In absolute sense, it is really impossible, a herculean task.

Why am I talking/writing about Mr.X?. How all this things relate to me?. Is it because the feeling of "I am not alone" feeling makes me to write?.

Albeit, I wasn't agreeing with whatever he said. I could feel that he had few valid points.

* When someone talks/converse with you with HEART, you could feel the same in your heart.

* Everybody present their Projected Image to others instead of TRUE self.

* Concept of SIN is spoiling the mind of people.

* Forgiveness is one of the most beautiful present one can give to other people.

I shall be posting some of the interesting things he shared with me. they are all unbelievable real life incidents as per Mr.X. Allow me sometime to post them.

I have more things to tell 'taking Mr.X as a sample'. All real life incidents.

No comments: