Tuesday, September 4, 2007

I'm Back with my medical report...

I am back from my vacation...Thanks to my readers.

It was really not a vacation but a break from regular day-today routines...

I took a break to do a "Cardiac Master Health Check-up" and "Eye Check up"...fortunately everything seems to be functioning well except for me not doing my regular exercises has resulted in accumulating FAT ...yes my blood is carrying more FAT than it actually should...

I mean VLDL and Triglyceride is HIGHER than it actually should be. This requires lot of work out and avoiding FATTY items. Having this high increases the RISK of HEART DISEASES, most commonly HEART ATTACK. (NOTE: This is not the only one reason a person gets heart attack or heart diseases).

I do my "Master Health Check-ups" once in a year..but this time it has taken more than a year.

And I do "Eye check-up" once in every 6 months period. Last time, I was told there is some problem in "refraction" (they call it "eye muscle power" test). This time despite my insistance, they had confirmed that everything is normal and I have 6/6 eye sight.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah it happened to me as well...the doc. said I would be better off with atleast 30 minutes a day of cardio...am just tired even thinking about it ! :-)