Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Recent activities

I have resolved to do something productive in using the time available to me by reading books and articles,watching movies etc.

Following topics got my attention,


1. Nuclear Deal (India,US,China and rest of the world's perspective)

2. Fidel Castro
3. Che guevara
4. LTTE and Tamil Eelam
5. Nokia
6. Who Will cry when you die? (self-help book)
7. How to reduce expenses?. (Not at all useful in indian context)
8. Pregnancy and Normal birth.
9. Practical Cryptography
10. Sherlock Holmes.
11. Naan Saravanan, Vidya (livingsmile vidya's book)
12. Thirukkural.
13. Ayngurunooru

Besides, I also invested my time in watching movies, Recently watched movies,

1. I am Legend
2. Tom N Jerry
3. The Departed
4. Final Destination
5. Bourne Identity
6. Enemy at the gates
7. Dhasaavadhaaram (Tamil)
8. Pandy (Tamil)
9. If it rains again (Tamil documentary)

10. Partner (Hindi)

No comments: