Thursday, January 31, 2008

Don't be surprised !

Friends! (hmm people who know me) don't be surprised hearing this news from me.

Yes! I now started reading few Technical Books too. If you would have gone through my recent post, you would find list of technical items planned for next month.

Please be prepared and It should not take you by surprise if you happen to hear few Technical lingos here and there during conversation. Except this change, I believe everything otherwise under control.

You will find me tagged with same attributes viz., lazy, talkative, boring, witty etc. 'Mother of all surprise' is that I have started thinking in terms of doing some Research (Ha ha ha) and that too in the field of Mathematics or Cryptography or Security [IDM-Identity management] or everything combined.

You may feel like pelting me with stone for having said that and you deserve all rights to do as well for everything I have said/promised never turned out to be true.

I would like to promise you all as our Indian Politicians do everyday that this time atleast I do some justice to whatever I am saying and it will be done. Requesting you all to forget about all other promises that I had made.

If I start pursuing my Research then surely its going to be "Mother of All surprises".

People who know me well can comment about it !!! Any takers ???

No comments: