Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Long Since we met !

Sorry Dudes!!!


Its been long since we met...I must tender my apology to everybody for being absent for long duration.

First of all, My NEW YEAR Greetings to Everybody.

It had been really busy days lately. I was busy preparing myself for interviews and augmenting my technical proficiency ( I shall tell you the TRUTH about 'Technical proficiency' I talk about. LOL. My Friends know better about this topic).

Hitherto I would not have written in this blog for long time.But you can surely expect atleast a post for every week. I shall try my best to write to this blog every alternate day.

Following are the plan for coming month :

Reading :
1. The Prize - By. Irving Wallace

2. The Jesus I never Knew - By philip yancey

3. The Code Book - By Simon Singh

4. RSA FAQ

No comments: