Wednesday, March 26, 2008

SMS - Use to win hearts

SMS - Use to win real good friends and wellwishers.

You must be a good runner because you are always running in my mind,
You must be a good theif because you have stolen my heart,
and I am always a bad shooter because
I Miss you always...

Friendship is like a glass handle it with care
Because once broken cannot be mended
and even if mended...
a crack is always there!!!

When Nights are long & Friends are few,
I sit by my window & think of you.
A silent whisper a silent tear.
With all my heart I wish you were here.

When I open my eyes every morning I pray to God
that everyone should have a friend like you...
why should only I suffer !!! ha ha ha

When the time comes for you to give your heart to someone,
make sure that you select someone who will never break your heart
coz broken hearts have no spare parts.

Most people walk in and out of your life,
but only FRIENDS leave footprints in your heart.

Good FRIENDS are hard to find,
harder to leave,
and impossible to forget.

Don't frown.
You never know who is falling in love with your smile.

when it hurts to look back,
and you're scared to look ahead,
you can look beside you
and your best friend will be there.

When you feel sad...
To cheer up just go to the mirror and say,
"damn I am really so cute" u will overcome your sadness
But don't make this a habit...
Coz liars go to hell !!!

If you love someone, put their name in a circle,
instead of a heart, because hearts can break,
but circles go on forever

To handle yourself, use your head;
To handle others, use your heart.

--To be cont...

No comments: