Saturday, August 4, 2007

Plans 4 August

I started my plans for this month. I started thinking about the activities that I will have on Card. I wanted to plan activities dissected for each week and then for each Day of week.

Its been almost a week now, since I started planning for this month. I have only 3 weeks to go before I complete my planning for the month.

I had a panoramic view on the activities that I need to cover for this month and then started to think about fitting them to one of the four weeks and then started of with days in which certain activities may suit perfectly. I questioned myself why should i choose this day? why not another day?.

I jotted down in my mind whatever that has to be covered for next month (Next month planning already started unlike for this month). I realised there are activities which are pending from previous month (I didn't plan for the previous month..so there are backlogs) which needs urgent attention.

Wonder not I havn't completed my list of activities itself. Sometimes I feel its growing and at times I feel I am adding them.

Questions that arises in mind,

a) Why am I not able to plan ahead for this month?.

b) Why am I not able to categorize or prioritize my activities?.

c) How do I need to categorize or prioritize my activities or jobs?.

d) How am I going to cover the backlogs, if I go in this pace?.

e) What is my goal in planning the activities?.

f) How do I learn to manage my Time?.

g) Am I able to say NO to people, things when I need to?.

h) Am I involving myself in productive works?.

i) Am I the only one having this problem in planning?.

Readers, anything that would help, you are most welcome to comment!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jake, on a superficial reading your list tends me to think that you (we all infact), need a practical course in time management. Not trying to sound like a genius, but I did undergo one such course, and it was helpful a wee bit.