Monday, June 2, 2008

Tamil Blog - Floating??

Hmm....Its been for quite long long time since I blogged. If you have gone through Life Lesson#1 , you would have understood, what keeps me busy and how organized I am and how do I manage my Time.

And if readers remember well that I have already mentioned in one of my posts why am I not able to blog regularly. Mostly It is something like "Spirit is willing but procrastination or chatting or something or other takes my time".

It is not that I have problem in thinking about what to post,but it is mostly the confident in posting the contents in my mind. Why have I started to think in these way?.

Recently I started to reflect on this topic, why am i not very much doing what I supposed to do?. Followings are my findings,
  • Need to improve English Grammar
  • Need to improve Vocabulary
  • Need to improve confident in blogging in English
  • Should start thinking in English instead of 'Vernacular language'

Have been thinking of floating 'Tamil blog' as well.

is it ok if I start blogging in both Tamil & English here. or Can any help me in getting 'Tamil blog' up?.

No comments: