Sunday, July 29, 2007

Musings!!!

There was strong urge to have a blog of my own.

As an endorsment of my existence in this Digital world. A NEW DOOR pushed open today.

Its more of expressing myself , pushing me to the limits unknown (Its really kinda scary!) to me.
As part of my experiments with MYSELF, trying to understand my very EXISTENCE both real
(Is it REAL anyway? ) and surreal WORLD.

Here,My Journey begins with one of such EXPERIMENTs with myself.

Hmm...Lemme name this Journey of mine as "QUEST for the TRUE SELF" ( Everything under the sun needs a NAME...and so do my Journey).

Now the STAGE is set opening my BOOK.

Oh MY DEAR (Do I mean DEAR?. Yeah!!I mean it !) AUDIENCE !!! You can join me with your comments. You are always WELCOME with what I deserve!! ( Do I deserve anything???)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jake !
Sure, all the best ! I ll be with you all through your journey, reading your blog, contemplating and exchanging thoughts if that is what you are looking for from us as readers !

Keep it coming buddy !